Open enrollment is a time to review and make changes. A time to make sure you and your employees are ready for anything. As an employer, you have selected the best providers and now your employees have an opportunity to select from among medical, dental, vision, and other protection products to make sure they and their families are ready for anything.
If your company participates in the UniqueHR health plan, one way to make sure employees are ready for anything all year long is to encourage them to register at Humana.com or download the MyHumana mobile app. From either of these locations, employees will be able to:
- View medical, dental, vision and pharmacy claims
- View and fax medical, dental and pharmacy ID cards
- View plans and coverage details
- Receive medication reminders
- Research drug prices
- Locate providers in the network
- Refill Humana Pharmacy prescriptions
We know during open enrollment anything can come up. UniqueHR Benefits experts are here to help. Check to make sure all forms are completed before submitting them. Be ready with these answers to common questions:
- The first check in December will reflect premium changes
- If an employee has no changes, he or she does not have to fill out new paperwork, and will not receive new ID cards
- The Dental ID card is digital
Get your employees registered at Humana.com or MyHumana app, check all forms before sending in by the deadline, and be ready with answers to common questions. Now, you and your employees are ready for anything!