Violence in the Workplace – How to Prevent and Defuse for Supervisors
Fortunately, workplace violence is a relatively rare occurrence. However, from a risk management standpoint, it is important for supervisors and managers to always be fully prepared for these types of situations.
This training course will help managers and supervisors:
- identify the causes of workplace violence
- spot the signs of potential violence
- follow required security procedures
- respond effectively to violent acts
- recognize and respond to terrorist threats